We are Hiring
Posted on: January 31, 2017 by Michael Battell
Join the Battell Denture Clinic Family! We are hiring a Denture Technician for our Hamilton, Ontario Denture Clinic.
A qualified candidate with minimum two (2) years experience in all aspects of denture fabrication is needed for part-time employment at our busy Hamilton, Ontario denture clinic. The successful candidate may be offered a full-time position.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Pouring of models
- Fabrication of custom trays and bite blocks
- Articulating models
- Set-up of complete and partial Dentures
- Wax-ups to form full contours of artificial gums
- Investing, processing, and trimming and polishing (finishing) of complete, partial and implant Dentures
- Relines, repairs, and additions
- Maintain and order supplies
- Experience with Implant systems
- CAD/CAM technical skills would be an asset (but not a requirement)
- Strong quality control analysis skills while conducting inspections of products, services or processes to evaluate quality or performance
- Manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management, organizational and critical thinking skills
- Team player who works well with others
- Self-management skills are required
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking, light lifting
- English reading comprehension and speaking skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Active listening skills are essential to ensure full attention is applied to work instruction and tasks at hand
- Able to perform repetitive tasks
Remuneration will be commensurate on education, skills and experience. Salary for part or full-time employment to be negotiated.
Candidates who fill these requirements should apply with resume and cover letter in PDF format to email@example.com by February 13, 2017.
No telephone calls, please.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.